RHH : Ghostface Killah or Common?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ghostface Killah.

Ghostface has yet to release an album I don't like, Common on the other hand, has (Universal Mind Control & Can I Borrow a Dollar)

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Common over Ghostface Killah.

• 1 decade ago

Ghostface Killah

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I got Common simply because I enjoy my Top 10 favorite Common joints over my Top 10 favorite Ghostface joints and I think Common has played a bigger role in the progression of this genre.

Like everything though, it's all opinion and both of these dudes are Top Notch Artists...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • leVel8
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They're almost equals... judging on their 3 best albums only they are.

Be = Fishscale

One Day It'll All Make Sense = Ironman

Like Water For Chocolate = Supreme Clientele

But Ghostface also has half of OB4CL, and other albums that aren't talked about as much that are better than Common's albums that aren't talked about as much.

Ghostface barely wins, but IMO both of these cats are top 10 of all time.

• 1 decade ago

Common

• 4 years ago

1. Nas - Illmatic 2. Wu-Tang - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) 3. Eric B. & Rakim - Paid In Full 4. Redman - Whut? Thee Album 5. Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back 6. NWA - Straight Outta Compton 7. Outkast - Aquemini 8. Fugees - The Score 9. Naughty By Nature - Naughty By Nature 10. LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out 11. Dr. Dre - The Chronic 12. Tupac - Me Against The World 13. Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die 14. Big Pun - Capital Punishment 15. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders 16. De La Soul - De La Soul Is Dead 17. Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - I Wish My Brother George Was Here 18. The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde 19. Ice Cube - Death Certificate 20. Beastie Boys - License To Ill

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ghostface killah is one of my favorited wu tang members but i gotta give it to common

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Damn hard

Imma go with Common if you had said Raekwon then we might have a differnt story.

• Tim
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Gonna have to go with Common.

"Back in '94 they call me Chi-town's Nas. Now them ****** know I'm one of Chi-town's GODs."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.