LGBT: anyone watch glee tonight? and some other questions..?

what are your opinions on the episode??

i loved it!! mostly because i recently realized that i dont care what anyone thinks cuz i am living my life anyway i want to :)

other questions!

1: who is your favorite character on glee?

2: What is your greatest weakness?

3: What is your greatest strength?

4: What is your greatest strength?

5: How long can a hug be before it becomes awkward?

6: If you were a crayon what color would you be?

7: If you were another person would you be friends with you?

8: confident or cocky? which is better?

*hugs to you all.. a little too long.. so its awkward* hehe

i thought it could have had more Gaga too.. and i didnt like the poker face song they did...

Whoops! sorry skip number four haha

Favorite Answer

I've just recently started watching glee and I'm pretty much hooked. Everyone says a lot of **** about the show but eh. I like it lol. (:

1. You have to love kurt but I like Quinn the most I'd have to say.

2. That I care too much about people, and they end up stabbing me in the back with it.

3. That I'm an accepting / loving person.

4. Same :P

5. I can hug forever. I'm basically Chuck Norris when it comes to hugging. (Yeah, that good.)

6. I would be red because it's hot and spicy. I keed, actually I have no idea. Maybe green because it's just so chill and relaxing.

7. I think I would. I really care about people, but people seem to take advantage of that. So, I suppose so.

8. Confident with a touch of cocky. Confident is needed but the cocky just gives a little bit of spice to make you more interested in who they are. :)

*hugs........forever.* :D

Source(s): I'm lame. lol

Oh I loved it. You know how that episode made you think that? I started listening to all of Gaga's music a couple months ago and started watching her interviews and basically devouring anything about her...and she really gave me a lot of courage and helped me to come out to my parents. Seriously, Gaga has some really good teachings. Also I love glee <3

>Sue, because she is funny as hell. And then probably the dumb blonde cheerleader.

2: What is your greatest weakness?

>Oh my gosh not getting into that :)

3: What is your greatest strength?

>Umm...When I love, I love hard? haha idk :D

>depends on the person and the situation... anything over 10 seconds when not in a special situation is probably awkward haha

>Emerald Green!

>Not sure...it depends on what kind of person the second me would be XD

8: confident or cocky? which is better?

>confident. Cocky is sooooo annoying.

1 - Rachel: I know most people think she's insanely annoying but I find her infinately adorable.

2 - I think too much and over-analyse.

3 - That I don't care what people think of me.

5 - If I like a person a hug can go on forever and I won't care. Other than that, when start to let go and the other person doesn't it becomes uncomfortable.

6 - White ... because I because never figure out why they were there.

7 - Only if I had the patience it takes.

8 - Cocky if you want to make fun of someone; confident if you're looking for a friend.

i record it on dvr so i'll watch it eventually

1: who is your favorite character on glee? Rachel or Mercede

2: What is your greatest weakness? clowns, darkness, spider... emotional pain

3: What is your greatest strength? i can talk/guilt/manipulate people easily

4: What is your greatest strength? same as last...

5: How long can a hug be before it becomes awkward? 26 seconds

6: If you were a crayon what color would you be? blue

7: If you were another person would you be friends with you? ya

8: confident or cocky? which is better? confident, cocky is annoying

The best part was the scene with Kurt, Finn, and Burt; almost brought me to tears =x

As for the music, it really was bad =x I hated Bad Romance and Poker Face. I think they shouldn't focus on themed-episodes anymore (even the Madonna one was meh except for two songs) =x

1) Mercedes/Sue. Sue is quite funny and I smile a lot when she has those sweet scenes with her sister ^^

2) I let people take advantage of me. I have a knack for fixing tech and making things, so a lot of people ask for a lot and I don't charge them or complain =x

3) I guess that I can lie perfectly. I've notice the many habits people have when they lie (my mom's voice literally changes), so I've mastered that art and can use it when necessary.

5) I would not know =x

6) Brown (boring but pretty spiffy ^^ )

7) No, I'm really quite boring and I'd have to be quite nice to like me =x

8) Confident. Too cocky is rather bad =x

So, your main question?

I thought it should have been more GaGa.

Like, really.

They should have included at least another song.

Maybe Eh Eh or Paparazzi?

But I did love it!

Kurt almost made me cry.

I felt just like him in high school.

1. I'd say Puck cause he's so raw. Or Sue. She reminds me of my grandmother. "Somewhere in the English country-side Madonna is *weeping*!!"

2. My greatest weakness is one someone compliments me. I don't like it, and it makes me go soft on them forever.

3. I can use words to my advantage.I'm a bit manipulative. My boyfriend will end up saying sorry to me after a fight, even if it's my fault.

4. Umm...refer to above?

5. It's never awkward if I know the person.

6. GREEN!

7. Probably not. I'm extremely negative, mean, and just brutally honest. If I see a stranger and I think she's a whore I'll yell "skank!"

8. Confidence is sexy. Cocky makes you annoyed that they think they're so much better. Confidence just means they believe in themselves.

EDIT: The poker face version was GaGa's original.

One of my favorite acoustics by her, and she makes it brilliant. Here's my favorite performance of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CUYvWTd6oA

Youtube thumbnail

Glee.. best show EVER uhmm.. i loved the episode.. if you saw the Lady Gaga one that i did.. it wasn't my favorite but i still liked it! i can't help but love them!

my fave character is deffinately...Rachel. :) she's sweet...

1- Rachel

2- everything i'm scared of

3- writing.

4- "

5- it never becomes awkward! :D

6- blackk.. as night!

7- yes.. i hope so! but then who would be me...?

8- confident..

*hugs backk.. way too long! :P but never awkward*

i liked poker face but i didn't like the one they did before that! haha... they should have done Boys,Boys,Boys.

I have only watched a few Glee episodes, actually and at first I thought it was lame because it looked like some high school musical thing, didn't seem like my thing but I've been meaning to watch from the start, I'll get round to it anyway. :)