Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 10 years ago

Is it rude to fake a coughing fit after being intimate with my girlfriend, so I can sleep alone and watch TV?

I just wanted to watch the NBA Playoffs tonight after getting some "nookie'.

No cuddling or movies.

Best Answer

You LIED to me! If you wanted to watch the NBA Playoffs you could have TOLD me, instead of lying to me all this time! Here I was, thinking you were sick and in need of some special care, and it was all just theatrics. Well... we're THROUGH do you hear me?! THROUGH! I want my lacy underwear back too!

No. You had the sensitivity to fake the cough didn't you? How could anyone call that rude? It would have been rude had you kicked her out of bed immediately after rolling off, saying..."Now hit the road, beetch, I gotta ball game to watch."

So your manners have certainly improved since WE were an item. And if she doesn't appreciate the new age sensitive Jacquot...come over to my place. I'd like to experience this new level of sophistication you've developed.

Source(s): Don't heed the naysayers. Some people are just naturally judgmental Oh and re: the lacy underwear...bugger her...bring it with you. I need some new knickers!

Did you use the inhaler and the whole 9 yards....spittle coming out of your mouth and coating her and the bed is really effective as well. Warning her that explosive diarrhea usually follows should get you out of there in about 30 seconds. Pretty clever, old chap.

Hell no! The Celtics are playing, who the hell wants to cuddle when the Celts going to finish off the Orlando Tragic tonight?

Fallen angel is right..

Besides, if you fake a cough, she might stay up and pour hot chicken broth down your...eh, hem, throat.

• Aporia

What a lucky gal she is.

Yes, it's rude, but you knew that or you wouldn't have posted it here looking to shock people.

When it comes to women its always better to not tell her and be rude then to tell her and not watch the game. Amen so says the boys so says the coach

• fizixx

You can't have it both ways. Either be honest with people and learn to compromise, or just remain single.

You just need to remind her how lucky she is that you let her contribute to your rent fund every month and let her know that she could be replaced by just about anyone.

Yeah its rude. Try being honest with her.