• iz
    Favorite Answer

damn.. I cannot chose. they are all so fine. i want them all. mmmm...

Your muscle groups are a huge up because of the fact who doesnt love a six %.? in my view Im not fascinated in blonde hair & blue eyes yet thats only me. Their are distinctive ladies that could desire to discover that captivating, of all races. It only relies upon the place you seem.

White, Latino, Native American, in general. But, in fact all of your pictures proved a point that race can't define beauty, because all of those guys are good looking.

• all ov dem cept d native american (dont like really long hair on a man), 2nd asian guy and da arab guy, the rest are fckn sexii

me likes the 2nd black guy, 1st whiteguy, the pacific islander, the 1st asian guy, the 1st latino guy (yummy) yh thats abt it.

beautiful collection but I would have to say

the Native American and the 2nd Asian .

Edit: @Moonlight, wow! very nice contribution! Thank you!

MMMMM Mario Lopez lol I would have to say Latino but then again that's my type of man I like anyways lol.

I choose everyone besides Native American. They are all so good looking! I couldn't decide, sorry.

damn... In order of cuteness:

Native American

Black

the first asian (the second one looked stupid)

the first Latino guy

Pacific islander, white guys, and the latin guys are cute.

tie between the first asian and the native american

• Most of them are very attractive.