Has there ever been a bad time in your life, but it ended up happening for the better?

When I was about 12, my parents decided to get a divorce. At the time I was really sad, and I didn't know what was going to happen. Pretty much because I was too young to understand. Being 15 now, and looking back on it, it deff. happened for the better. My parents are a lot happier, and my mom is with a great... show more When I was about 12, my parents decided to get a divorce. At the time I was really sad, and I didn't know what was going to happen. Pretty much because I was too young to understand. Being 15 now, and looking back on it, it deff. happened for the better. My parents are a lot happier, and my mom is with a great guy. & my dad is with a great girl. Even though the divorce was hard, it has deff. made my life a lot better.
How bout you guys?