Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

Please help: How can you tell if a guy is still a virgin?

I'm 22 and I've started dating this amazing 24 yr old guy who claims he's a virgin..He's fairly religious (christian) & has manners compared to a couple guys i've gone out with. He did not try to make a move on me or even kiss me on the first couple dates. However, on the 3rd date he could barely keep his paws off me.. ;) I'm fine with it, but I do plan to remain a virgin til married (yes there are still some of us out there haha). Before we started dating he said (on his own) how he feels that way too.. I think I trust him but I'm just not totally sure if he's truly a virgin... Are there ways a guy acts or the way he reacts to things to tell he's a virgin? I do know he got super excited & maybe even had an orgasm from me touching/rubbing outside his pants.. I would think itd take a lot more for a non-virgin. I don't have much dating experience, ladies (and guys) please help me out.. Because if he isn't a virgin it's prob a lot more likely he just wants in my pants. We do have an intense, really amazing chemistry. And seem to just hit it off really well in other ways, too. thanks for any insight, tips/advice! :)

Favorite Answer

Yeah like all of them have said..you two sound like you have great chemistry going on and if you feel like he is an honest good guy..trust him. There is really no way of knowing and that is one tricky part of love huh? Good luck girly! :)

From experience, men will say and do anything or just about anyhting to get into a girls pants. My question for you if you're a virgin, as you say you are why are you so outgoing as to rub on his pants in that area. Men can be very easly aroused in some cases, esp young men. It sounds like if given the chance this fella would help you not be a one any longer and sadly the 3rd date is key here. Nother thing if you two are rubbing sexually on each other he probably doesnt actually believe you to be a virgin either. One thing that could be helpfull is to think of dating on a rating system, think pg not R. I hope any of this is usefull to you . another thing you could try is tell him you think things are being rushed and you want to take the touching down a notch if he is into you it wont even phase him.

Simply asking the guy. im glad that you still want to be a virgin i respect you very much.

• 9121

You can only take his word for it. If you are unable to trust him, then he may not be worth the hassle.

theres no way to tell whether or not he is a virgin. you just have to trust him

There is no way to tell. Either you believe him or you don't.

there's no way of knowing, sorry hun. you're just gonna have to take his word for it.

Source(s): life