Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Please help: How can you tell a 24 yr old guy is still a virgin?

I'm 22 and I've started dating this amazing guy who claims he's a virgin..He's fairly religious (christian) & has manners compared to a couple guys i've gone out with. He did not try to make a move on me or even kiss me on the first couple dates. However, on the 3rd date he could barely keep his paws off me.. ;) I'm fine with it, but I do plan to remain a virgin til married (yes there are still some of us out there haha). Before we started dating he said (on his own) how he feels that way too.. I think I trust him but I'm just not totally sure if he's truly a virgin... Are there ways a guy acts or the way he reacts to things to tell he's a virgin? I do know he got super excited & maybe even had an orgasm from me touching/rubbing outside his pants.. I would think itd take a lot more for a non-virgin. I don't have much dating experience, ladies (and guys) please help me out.. Because if he isn't a virgin it's prob a lot more likely he just wants in my pants. We do have an intense, really amazing chemistry. And seem to just hit it off really well in other ways, too. thanks for any insight, tips/advice! :)

Favorite Answer

You go girl! I was starting to lose hope that anyone else felt that way :)! I think you should probably just try to trust him unless he gives you a reason to believe otherwise. Hope I helped!

I'm pretty sure he was being honest when he got drunk. So if u like the dude stick with him. Give him a chance. From what I know most guys like him dont know their sexuality. He must be gay. If thats not the case then hes shy or something. I would say its be quete special to be someones first. Just saying ur choice.

You could try a polygraph test, but those don't really work as well as advertised. Seriously, you can ask and either trust the answer or not.

Well if you guys really trust each other, the best way would be to just ask him.

if he looks like a virgin then its probably true but only the freakiest ppl go to church lol

if a guy is no longer a virgin, he will never say he still is

Because he's, "fairly religious"... get out of that NOW!

ask him.