Please help: How can you tell a 24 yr old guy is still a virgin?

I'm 22 and I've started dating this amazing guy who claims he's a virgin..He's fairly religious (christian) & has manners compared to a couple guys i've gone out with. He did not try to make a move on me or even kiss me on the first couple dates. However, on the 3rd date he could barely keep his... show more I'm 22 and I've started dating this amazing guy who claims he's a virgin..He's fairly religious (christian) & has manners compared to a couple guys i've gone out with. He did not try to make a move on me or even kiss me on the first couple dates. However, on the 3rd date he could barely keep his paws off me.. ;) I'm fine with it, but I do plan to remain a virgin til married (yes there are still some of us out there haha). Before we started dating he said (on his own) how he feels that way too.. I think I trust him but I'm just not totally sure if he's truly a virgin... Are there ways a guy acts or the way he reacts to things to tell he's a virgin? I do know he got super excited & maybe even had an orgasm from me touching/rubbing outside his pants.. I would think itd take a lot more for a non-virgin. I don't have much dating experience, ladies (and guys) please help me out.. Because if he isn't a virgin it's prob a lot more likely he just wants in my pants. We do have an intense, really amazing chemistry. And seem to just hit it off really well in other ways, too. thanks for any insight, tips/advice! :)
8 answers 8