How to start this type of business?

I want to start a business where I would gather hot models to appear at various events . Give me some advice as to where to start

• Henry
    Favorite Answer

If they are a hot model, they already have an agency representing them, so they don't need you.

What they said isnt true, the modeling industry is every where but it is very picky. Their are plenty of pretty models out there that dont get a good shot because of height or other random factors. First you would have to make a name for your business and explain what you want to do. Once you have to girls talk to some club owners and see if you can get a spot where your girls become regulars. Once they make a name for themselves there they can branch out to other clubs. From there you can do whatever kind of event you want once you establish a name.

Like Henry said, hot models already have agency representing them; however, if you still want to start a business you can always consider other sectors such as retail.

I run retail business, and if you are interested or need a hand then you can always reach me at my email.

Best of Luck.