How to start this type of business?

I want to start a business where I would gather hot models to appear at various events . Give me some advice as to where to start

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Henry
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If they are a hot model, they already have an agency representing them, so they don't need you.

• 1 decade ago

What they said isnt true, the modeling industry is every where but it is very picky. Their are plenty of pretty models out there that dont get a good shot because of height or other random factors. First you would have to make a name for your business and explain what you want to do. Once you have to girls talk to some club owners and see if you can get a spot where your girls become regulars. Once they make a name for themselves there they can branch out to other clubs. From there you can do whatever kind of event you want once you establish a name.

• 1 decade ago

Like Henry said, hot models already have agency representing them; however, if you still want to start a business you can always consider other sectors such as retail.

I run retail business, and if you are interested or need a hand then you can always reach me at my email.

Best of Luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.