Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsVolleyball · 10 years ago

why do cheerleaders and volleyball players hate each other?

Favorite Answer

At my school, the cheerleaders and volleyball players have such rivalry because it was said by the varsity football team that they would rather be with a volleyball player than a cheerleader. One, because volleyball players are more athletic and often do another sport. Two, the guys love girls in short tight spandex. And three, a volleyball player can kick a cheerleaders ***. No lie! It's been done 4 times at my school already!

Source(s): Volleyball Playerrr! <3

Volleyball players and cheerleaders don't all hate each other. That most likely just really immature people . Most of the people on the volleyball team (including myself were cheerleaders too : )

And i didn't become a cheerleader because i was cut from the volleyball team i was actually captain of the volleyball team when i became a cheerleader ; )

In my school, it is not just volleyball players who hate cheerleaders- everyone does. My school takes our volleyball program verrrrry seriously. As well as other major sports. But we dont however really care about cheer. We hardly have enough people actually try out to have a team! So personally, because of the way the cheerleading is in my school, i dont even consider cheer a sport. Not many people i know do. That is why i think people i know hate cheerleaders.

Because cheerleaders are ex volleyball players usually and have to pretend since they didn't make the team their better anyways. And its a constant battle of whos hotter.

Cheerleaders are the girls that were cut from the volleyball team.

• Gloria

uh they don't? Well not at my school.. I play volleyball and my friend played volleyball and was a cheerleader..

• Scott

because neither one is mature enough and i know from my past Cheerleaders act as if they are better then everyone