Running Asbestos Removal Company at Neighbor's Home?

Hello! I have put a call into an Asbestos testing company, but in the meantime I thought I would see if anyone here could give me some input. My neighbor has his own Asbestos Removal Company that he lists his home address as the business address. A few of my other neighbors who are home during the day had... show more Hello!

I have put a call into an Asbestos testing company, but in the meantime I thought I would see if anyone here could give me some input.

My neighbor has his own Asbestos Removal Company that he lists his home address as the business address. A few of my other neighbors who are home during the day had told me they have seen large hauling trucks back into his driveway and pick up "materials." I am wondering if this Asbestos guy is storing the Asbestos he removes from other homes at his property.

Should I be concerned since my property is right next to his? Could the Asbestos travel to surrounding homes? This is a residential area with lots of small children. I know that this guy parks his work van that he uses during the day in his driveway. Any experts on Asbestos give me some input? Thanks!
Update: Thank you Larry E and Truth. I really appreciate your responses. I am going to check out the website link you posted now. :)