Is Raw running out of ideas was John Lovitz, worse than ZZ Top, and Al Sharpton, & are they milking Bret Hart?

Looking at RAW last night it seems that they are running out of ideas, the celebrity host gimmick officially run its course, they need more DIVAS, or they need the ones they have to get there act together. By making Bret Hart GM is just the WWE milking him for everything he got ( I feel its the 90's all over... show more Looking at RAW last night it seems that they are running out of ideas, the celebrity host gimmick officially run its course, they need more DIVAS, or they need the ones they have to get there act together. By making Bret Hart GM is just the WWE milking him for everything he got ( I feel its the 90's all over again), Batista quits (yawn), John Cena says "no more Mr Nice guy", Edge and Chris Jericho bicker, and Mark Henry jobs again.
4 answers