To all my liberal friends, lets discuss the difference between a natural disaster(Katrina) and man made(BP)?

There is 0 difference and here's my point. Let's say Joe Biden craps his pants. Now.....that's man made because he did it right. It's a mess and it was made by a man (supposedly). It's also a natural disaster. Any Doctor will tell you that when you get older, you naturally lose a little... show more There is 0 difference and here's my point.

Let's say Joe Biden craps his pants. Now.....that's man made because he did it right. It's a mess and it was made by a man (supposedly). It's also a natural disaster. Any Doctor will tell you that when you get older, you naturally lose a little control over your bowels and Joe is old so it's only natural that he makes a mess in his drawers...Please discuss.
Update: Edit: Calm Like a Bomb.....I hope you are being sarcastic. That is the dumbest answer I've ever gotten on any question ever. few tar balls......wait a few weeks and then come back to this question to apologize for being a complete moron.....