Juan asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Do you guys think Superstars like James , Durant, Wade are watching the playoffs?

Is James , Durant , wade and other players watching the NBA playoffs , or do you guys think they are playing golf or out on vacation?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Sim. Penso que eles querem saber que equipe tornar-se o campeão.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some players are done for the season and want nothing to do with basketball , i remember hearing Melo in a interview a few years back , he said as soon as we are eliminated from the playoffs , i go out and take a vacation and forget about basketball and come back next season

• 1 decade ago

of course they are watching the playoffs. why can't they be on vacation and keep track of basketball games at the same time ? as i recall wade was watching at the sidelines during the 09 finals last year in orlando, no reason he wouldn't be this year as well.

• 1 decade ago

They are more than likely looking to see which team wins the championship

Then they may watch the draft, see who their teams draft

Then they will start talking about free agency

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

playoffs? playoffs? don't tell me about..playoffs? playoffs? playoffs? yeah, i think that those fellas' r tuning in to the playoffs while enjoying themselves with their friends and families. except for d wade, it sounds like he has crazy baby momma drama....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LeBron laughed when Kobe got a triple double.

• 1 decade ago

Of course they are especially Lebron.

• 1 decade ago

watching the playoffs

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

they watch them celebrating

• 1 decade ago

They are with their girls having a good time having fun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.