How to use Stiqr on wordpress?

Hi

I know nothing about programming but i hear Stiqr is extremely easy. I am currently using the following link to modify my wordpress page. http://blog.amit-agarwal.co.in/2010/04/27/modify-w... the only problem is that i can not find the editor part so i can put the code in the footer. Any help? Shoud change the theme i am using or?

Please help

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Once logged into Wordpress click the left-side menus Appearance > Editor. Then, on the right-side click footer.php and you then paste the code they give you just above the </body> tag.

• aguayo
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

expensive, Wordpress is extra useful determination. because of the fact be conscious press is extra useful running a weblog determination with the aid of intense availability of subjects, plugins and so on. you are able to initiate a money making weblog with be conscious press. It provides extra useful tips about the thank you to earn money making use of running a weblog. with be conscious press : a million. you will get many subjects for extra useful look. 2. intense availability of Plugins for instantaneous initiate. 3. a lot search engine optimization concepts for extra useful score. 4. undemanding deployment with your guy or woman area call. 5. intense availability of tutorials and publications.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.