How to use Stiqr on wordpress?

Hi

I know nothing about programming but i hear Stiqr is extremely easy. I am currently using the following link to modify my wordpress page. http://blog.amit-agarwal.co.in/2010/04/27/modify-w... the only problem is that i can not find the editor part so i can put the code in the footer. Any help? Shoud change the theme i am using or?

Please help

Favorite Answer

Once logged into Wordpress click the left-side menus Appearance > Editor. Then, on the right-side click footer.php and you then paste the code they give you just above the </body> tag.

• aguayo

expensive, Wordpress is extra useful determination. because of the fact be conscious press is extra useful running a weblog determination with the aid of intense availability of subjects, plugins and so on. you are able to initiate a money making weblog with be conscious press. It provides extra useful tips about the thank you to earn money making use of running a weblog. with be conscious press : a million. you will get many subjects for extra useful look. 2. intense availability of Plugins for instantaneous initiate. 3. a lot search engine optimization concepts for extra useful score. 4. undemanding deployment with your guy or woman area call. 5. intense availability of tutorials and publications.