what makes my sperm more powerful than other sperm?

i know that some sperm is more powerful than other sperm but im trying to figure out why. i have been with my girlfriend for less than 2 months..we found out she is pregnant but turns out she is already 4 months pregnant. what would cause the sperm to be so potent that the baby is speeding thru pregnancy so fast?

Favorite Answer

Son, 4 months ago, your girlfriend had sex with a black man.

Well if you have only been with her for 2 months then its not yours man. They can tell pretty much almost to the day how old the baby is by the size and development of the organs and the levels of hormones in her body. There is no connection between the potency of the sperm and the development of the baby in the womb. The potency would come into play if she had pregnancy problems. Sorry to tell you but you dont have super sperm!~ LOL. It seems she was with someone 2 months before you. Better have a test done on that for sure or else she MIGHT try to snare you for some one elses baby. And if you marry her, that baby is yours no matter who got her pregnant and you will be supporting it for 18 years to life. I heard about a lady that had 3 kids, all from different guys, all while married to a poor guy that had no clue and when he found out they were not his, he filed for divorce and he got it, but he still has to full support the kids until they are all 18, and he even knows the real fathers, but the courts dont care. 3 times 700 a month, plus allimony for getting cheated on. You gotta love it.

Source(s): Hmmmmmmmmmmm none on this one.

It's not your baby. Sperm cannot be more potent than other sperm. a baby cannot develop in less than about 7.5 months and survive the birth. I'm sorry but it is not your baby. and do a little research before asking questions like this.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (or good news depending how you look at it) but the kid isn't yours. It just doesn't work that way. If shes 4 months pregnant shes been pregnant for 4 months. There is no way to accelerate this process.

I haven't heard anything like that... a baby grows at a certain speed, maybe a week or two in either direction. If you two have only been together for two months, I don't think the baby is yours.

Your sperm are so powerful the baby will come out half black too.

OMG if you've been with her for LESS THAN 2 months and she is FOUR 4 months pregnant.. ITS NOT YOUR BABY!

You're not the daddy of that child.

• I feel sorry to tell you two things:

1) You may be silly enough that you need to get acknowledge of sexuality, but I have to tell you that she maybe fooled you, since there are no possibilities for such.

2) Are you really such-and-such or you're just pretending?

It's because when you eat your sperm so often they rejoin with other sperm and become super sperm.

Probably cuz ur black. I've heard minorities have really powerful sperm.