Do you believe Hussein Bin 0bamba should be arrested for treason against the United States of America?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep... the Sestak bribery is a felony and gonna lead all the way to the South Chicago ACORN community organizer in THIEF.

• Login to reply the answers
  • batt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Treason is defined as betraying one's usa. So what your asking is has Barack Obama betrayed the U. S.. that could incredibly be stated as: Has he tried to wreck the U. S.. i think of that the reply to that's no, regardless to no rely if he has violated the form or not. although, i won't discover everywhere interior the form tat it incredibly is prohibited for the president to attack a rustic with or without Congress's approval. in addition to, below your interpretation of Article a million, section 9, Clause 8 of the form, no American can sit down on any worldwide council (i don't think of that's what the founding fathers meant). As for Samson, Alabama, a militia officer took duty for sending the troops.

• 10 years ago

Sure, Hussein Bin 0bamba should, whoever he is, should be arrested. But our standing American President, the honorable Barack Obama, who you obviously have no respect for, should be praised for the progress that he has brought about. If you don't like a half-black man ruling the country, too bad! He's way smarter than you will ever be.

• 10 years ago

No, because that would require him committing an actual act of treason.

The devil's always in the details, ain't it?

jjt, below: "he has been found guilty of 17 counts of fraud an treason, in a court of law"

Oh my effing god, you people just get more and more WACK! What's up with that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Sorry having the middle name Hussein isn't treason.

• 10 years ago

Yes, it's very depressing. I've been feeling far off and having anxiety attacks lately.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

already in the works, things like this take time, he has been found guilty of 17 counts of fraud an treason, in a court of law

• 10 years ago

I hope you're a young teen, as that's the only reasonable way to explain an immature question that is fundamentally irrational?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Obama was not an adviser of GW Bush

• 10 years ago

I would be happy to give HIM amnesty if he just walked away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.