Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

MJ family or not Q~What happen to the real music?

I don't think nothing has came out in about 5-8 years that is really good enough for us to get old and say yes I remember that song. When are the true artist going to come instead of these auto tuned artist who are sold to us as a big Commercial. We think about them and listen for a year than there on VH1 as a one hit or one album hit wonder.

BQ~I want to know who remembers (R Kelly's)

"Trapped in the Closet"

Who use to wait for a couple months for the next video to come out?

is a story set of 22 chapters featuring one melodic theme with varying lyrics released by contemporary R&B singer R. Kelly in 2005 and 2007, which relate an ongoing narrative, which Kelly and Jive Records promoted by releasing each chapter to radio stations one at a time. This also serves as the first official single off R. Kelly's album TP.3 Reloaded.

First video here, but if you never seen the rest are on youtube below this one. It was so good like a mini Show that we watch now. Way better than Maury (and you are not the Father), VH1 for the love of who ever is up next, and even better than 48 hours.

Star if you remember or like......

Im not sure but how many has seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8IVlfyIc8g

BBQ~Do you remember the ending of this?

Sorry just named someone who has made there mark on music just in the past 15-20 years. I just used him, because no one has ever done over 10 let alone 20 songs all the same to finish the last like writing a mini book. I am not talking about him. I agree we need to go back 40 years to see the real artist.

Ok im sorry for asking this. I can see no one likes to read or really look at a Q if its not something negative or silly.

Thanks for all the answers.

You know I feel in love with MJ way back when dangerous album came out, but there is more to life than MJ. 2pac came out with brenda's got a baby the same summer. Can you tell me why we are even saying music died with MJ when we still have many icons that are alive. Diana ross just went back on tour. Janet has been acting and thats something MJ never did, but always wanted to. Im not talking about MJ im talking about the music in the past few years suck. The music didn't die with MJ he didn't even put nothing out in years, so what died with him? I was using R Kelly, because no one ever released a song and turned that one song into a mini movie. I know I couldn't wait for the next song/video to come out. He feel off I know, but I was talking about the artist that really did new things not these auto tune artist. Sorry I asked a Q that had to make you read. Next Q will be about anaconda.That seems to be more important

Favorite Answer

Yeah. I love the parody to that and R.Kelly doesn't suck! He has become a bit of a sell out but his music throughout his career is pure gold.

This isn't negative or silly. You speak the truth. Artists today are after one thing, fame. They don't care about their music. If they did, then there wouldn't be so many one hit wonders and people that come out and then fade after a while. The music industry is starting to suffer. Mainstream artists aren't even that talented but they are super famous and making millions while true talented people don't get air time unless they have a dance hit. It bothers me.

Not true. It isn't like the 60s and 70s when you could just turn on the radio and hear great music. Sure, I would take some 70s over 2000s any day when it comes to music but if you look for it you can find some good music from today. The White Stripes? Eminem? They are great. They have heart and soul in their music. Anyways, a lot of older artists didn't have talent either. Tiffany? The Monkees? BQ : I have no clue.

MJ was the best..of course..yeah..nothing much interesting has come up..like its all loud and meaningless most of the time..but really i think akon and enrique are two singers who are good..i think now-a-days ppl have stopped looking at the lyrics and thats the first thing i look at..thats why MJ rocks..and akon is good..yeah....sorry i know i didnt really give the answer to your question..

I understand what you are talking about... Hay I'm sorry,I was not in tis earth before 20 yrs and I've never listen to the singers you are talkin' about.. I'm mad about music but the only oldie I listen to is MICHAEL so I don't know nothin' about R Kelley and others.. I'm really sorry honey.. But from I'll try to listen to them if you give me the links :)

Spread the L.o.v.e

Heal the world

HemmyMJ ♥

You are correct. I think real music died with M.J his album releases were events. No one has that kind of star power. He was even smart enough to buy the beatles catalog as well as parts of elvis' and bob dylans'.

the BEST music died when michael passed away but there is still good music today but not as great as it use to be when mj was around!

Source(s): Faben Zeleke

no offense but he sucks

The Beatles are wayy better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwSUlgJ0css

Edit: K but i'm not on the same page as you. I think Elvis is good from 1957.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI

Sorry, I didn't read all that stuff.

To me, these days, success is irrelevant to me. I pretty much look for what I like careless to anything else..

Im sorry but I didnt read any of that.

I'm a MJ fan and love all his music, but I prefer new music over older music.