The Magic don't give the ball to JJ Redick cause they're racist?

F*** the Magic. Look at how open Redick is all the time. He didn't even TOUCH the ball for most of the game. That's not even talking about shooting. I hate the f***ing Magic. They have the best natural shooter in basketball. IN MY OPINION, he is the best player on the Magic. And no, don't tell me that... show more F*** the Magic. Look at how open Redick is all the time. He didn't even TOUCH the ball for most of the game. That's not even talking about shooting. I hate the f***ing Magic. They have the best natural shooter in basketball. IN MY OPINION, he is the best player on the Magic. And no, don't tell me that Carter, Howard, Lewis or Nelson are better. The only reason they average better stats is because:
A) They get more mintues
B) They take 20 f***ing shots, to score 20 points.

I hate the Magic, I hope JJ Redick goes to the Knicks and gets what he deserves... a STARTING role
Update: that's why they're gonna lose. Because they're a bunch of idiots who didn't even go to college and they don't know how to use their best weapon. Redick is a lot smarter than the rest of them. He went to DUKE. He stayed there for 4 years. Him and Battier are two of the smartest players in... show more that's why they're gonna lose. Because they're a bunch of idiots who didn't even go to college and they don't know how to use their best weapon.
Redick is a lot smarter than the rest of them. He went to DUKE. He stayed there for 4 years. Him and Battier are two of the smartest players in BBall. (unlike Brand and Boozer, they actually have brains and amazing basketball IQs)
Update 2: If the Lakers had JJ Redick, even though he'd be Kobe's backup, he'd still average 20ppg.

I can tell some of the players on the Magic were probably talking sht about him when he was in college. Namely Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis. At least Vince Carter and Howard have respect for him