The Magic don't give the ball to JJ Redick cause they're racist?

F*** the Magic. Look at how open Redick is all the time. He didn't even TOUCH the ball for most of the game. That's not even talking about shooting. I hate the f***ing Magic. They have the best natural shooter in basketball. IN MY OPINION, he is the best player on the Magic. And no, don't tell me that Carter, Howard, Lewis or Nelson are better. The only reason they average better stats is because:

A) They get more mintues

B) They take 20 f***ing shots, to score 20 points.

I hate the Magic, I hope JJ Redick goes to the Knicks and gets what he deserves... a STARTING role

Update:

that's why they're gonna lose. Because they're a bunch of idiots who didn't even go to college and they don't know how to use their best weapon.

Redick is a lot smarter than the rest of them. He went to DUKE. He stayed there for 4 years. Him and Battier are two of the smartest players in BBall. (unlike Brand and Boozer, they actually have brains and amazing basketball IQs)

Update 2:

If the Lakers had JJ Redick, even though he'd be Kobe's backup, he'd still average 20ppg.

I can tell some of the players on the Magic were probably talking sht about him when he was in college. Namely Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis. At least Vince Carter and Howard have respect for him

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

man, im a magic supporter, i know what you mean but, JJ redick is a freakish shooter, he showd that when he took his opporunities against celtics in game 4, but yeah they should go to him for clutch 3's over lewis and nelson.

• lamons
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

What up Matt H, For anything purpose the Magic were quite insistent on preserving JJ. The final two years JJ has been requesting a exchange on account that he was once losing approach at the Magic bench- however the Magic have refused to exchange him for a few purpose. Part of the purpose it was once pronounced that he wasn't getting gambling time was once that Stan Van Gundy was once now not cheerful with Reddick's safeguard. Because of the loss of publicity i have no idea that you just might be equipped to get a primary circular choose for Reddick, but it surely'd be valued at looking round for those who might get what you desire. i believe Orlando truthfully good maintain Reddick and he might also have a shot to compete for the opening task on the three. With Hedo Turkgolu saying that he'll choose out at no cost company it is viable that Reddick takes the three, Rashard is going to the four, and the Magic attempt to receive a real four and that might then make Reddick like a sixth guy for the Magic (sort of like a Jason Kapono kind participant) who can fill within the gaps on the two and three positions. Damion James goes again to institution however i believe Taj Gibson might be a pleasant choose-up... i am truthfully hoping the Lakers might choose him up. Nickster

• 10 years ago

I use to Hate JJ Redick in his college years he use to own everybody! but enjoy watching him now, yeah i seen that tonight if they gave JJ redick the ball they would have blown the celtics out of the water, thats why van gundy left him in, I wish lakers could trade Farmer Powell and Morrison for JJ reddick we would run everybody over if we had him.

• 10 years ago

Highest basketball IQ goes to the guy who rebounds the ball and calls time

out right away wtih 7.5 seconds left down by 3, instead of dribbling up court, running time off the clock, and losing

your team the game... See game 2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

What kind of **** is this...You must not watch the whole ******* game or majority of the Magic's games this season. Brains and Skills are two different things son...If his so Smart he shouldn't have decided to go to the NBA.

• Breezy
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

thats going to far but in 3 point options redick and nelson should be there options

but guess what....notice that stan van gundy is white!! so stfu they're not racist

• 10 years ago

Stan Van Gundy is white lol

• its funney how all the celtics fans in here accept the dude called the truth started making account for only this month their bandwagon sore loser specially ragging rondo wheres he from accout created may 22nd all this bums started popping up this month

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You're an IDIOT! The coach & the owner of the Magic is WHITE! You BIG DUMMY!..Lol

• 10 years ago

Some one is a Duke fan who on their period.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.