Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What luxury small SUV should I get?

I am thinking about getting an Infiniti FX, but I find it overpriced. So, what I am asking is what cars compete with the Inifiniti, but are less expensive, but just as good as quality. Please don't advise me to get a GM car or Lincoln- they're really ugly.

Favorite Answer

There are several luxury small SUVs that are less expensive (rather modestly less expensive) than the Inifiniti FX. In descending order of Auto Reliability GPA (on the standard scale of 0.00 to 4.00), they are:

The Lexus RX, with 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.88 over a 10-year data history,

The Acura MDX, with 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.31 over a 9-year data history,

The Mercedes-Benz M-Class, whose V6 edition has a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 1.56 over a 10-year data history,

General Motors' Buick Enclave, with 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 1.50 over a 2-year data history,

Ford's Lincoln MKX, whose all-wheel-drive edition has a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 0.75 over a 2-year data history,

The Volkswagen Toureg, with 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 0.56 over a 4-year data history.

For comparison, the 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of the V6 FX35 is 3.46 over a 7-year data history.

So, the the only two that are comparable to the Infiniti FX are the Lexus RX (with a better Reliability GPA) and the Acura MDX (with a slightly lesser Reliability GPA).

Source(s): http://www.autooninfo.net/ReliabilityGPAsOfAutos-2... The free website http://www.autooninfo.net/ has quite a bit of useful information, and nearly all of its web pages are available as PDF files for convenient downloading to your computer. This would give you anytime, anywhere access to its quality data.

The Porsche Cayenne is Porsche's most selling car so it is apparently pretty nice. there are 2 versions and one is way cheaper than the other. they are very spacious and have a nice interior, and ride well. it depends on how bit of an SUV you are looking at, and how much money your wanting to spend. Think about fuel economy as well. Range/Land rovers are nice too. The Landrover discovery is a pretty "Legit" vehicle when used properly. You have tons of options honestly.

Source(s): I own an escalade and have had a Cayenne

small suv? the fx is pretty big or do u mean the ex?

how about a volvo xc60 is a nice car or an acura mdx

Lexus Rx 450h or Acura MDX

Source(s): p