if orlando wants to in should they take carter out?
yes or no
i knew they would
ok ok i disagree with anderson over lewis though but everything else is legit
- Michael™Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
I think the Magic should have taken Carter out and put Redick at the SG a while ago, they should have taken Rashard Lewis out like 2 games ago and started playing Brandon Bass more at the 4, and play Ryan Anderson more at the 3.
Seriously, considering how their starters have struggled in the series, mix things up a bit and find a combination that works.
EDIT: I know, but that's what I mean he should have been using them more earlier in the series.
- Alex ParkerLv 51 decade ago
Michael- Rashard Lewis has played well today and Bass has been used as well.
Carter was subbed out just a while ago and Barnes came in for him.
- OKC thunder fanLv 41 decade ago
Yes he is choking right now
- Light CeasarLv 51 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- samdesign78Lv 61 decade ago