Does everyone do this or is it just me in the stock market?

im 16 and this is what i do on e trade and i do this under my parents due to legally i cant trade or whatever okay in the stock market i buy stocks low points and sell at high and only invest in stocks of companies know okay i started with 1000 dollars a 7 months ago and bought and sold stocks but i never kept... show more im 16 and this is what i do on e trade and i do this under my parents due to legally i cant trade or whatever okay in the stock market i buy stocks low points and sell at high and only invest in stocks of companies know

okay i started with 1000 dollars a 7 months ago and bought and sold stocks but i never kept a stock for more then a week before selling or buying and right now i have 43,000 dollars and now its so fun cause now i can earn some money when i invest cause investing 43,000 gets a lot bigger profit then u did with 1000

so does everyone do this or do i have what it takes to be an investor cause now i have earned more money then my parents have ever had

and now im 16 and of course going to go to collage and hoping to be in the medical field was just wondering if i have what it takes to become an investor as my career and maybe become a billionaire