How Is my singing off key?

Everyone says I should give up singing because Im horribly off key. I listen to bad singing then myself and compare. I have a very good ear for pitch, and I cant find the places where Im off key. I am tired in some places when I sing by the end of the show . But not off key. What do y'all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hErxUK5knQ

Youtube thumbnail

oh yeah well it is a different style. I dont slide notes, but I extend them

Thanks.

Best Answer

Nah, I think your style of singing makes you sound off key sometimes because your voice is kind of "sliding" note to note at times. Other than that it's not to bad.

OMG! Don't you even think about giving up singing! You are really good. I didn'd think you sounded off key at all. Those people that tell you your off key are jealous.

I agree with the above two posters. You're a great singer! I dont know who has been telling you this, but yeah, they're either jealous or don't know anything about music. I love your voice !