ahh123 asked in PetsDogs · 10 years ago

who has a free english bulldog?

my dog just ran away and iv always wanted a english bulldog but theyre so expensive. i live in midlothian texas. close to dallas. so if anyone knows were i can find a free english bulldog or if you have one, PLEASE TELL ME. thanks

Favorite Answer

YOu just lost a dog and expect that someone would want to give you a $2000 dog for free??? ha ha try again.

• Meghan

LOL free English Bulldog? NOT possible. the standard quality English Bull pup will run about 2000. I would not trust a breeder selling one for less. There is a LOT of pre-natal care for the dogs, and the require C-sections which is why they are so expensive.

Your dog JUST ran away and you are already looking to replace it with a dog you like better? I don't think you should even own another dog. And if you get an e-mail from a guy in Cameroon or even in Canada, offering you a free puppy if you just pay for shipping, please go ahead and send him the money.

Do not pay anything anything for shipping from Cameroon; do your research on google... all of them who make that type of an offer are scams who just want easy money... seriously do not send them any money... I told them I'd go up there pick the dog up, and give them money if they actually want some for giving me the dog.. they refused telling them they just wanted me to pay for the shipping of the dog... I didnt do it after i looked up on the internet how this was all a scam.... goodluck

If you were a responsible pet owner, your dog would not have "just ran away".

why dont you try and find the one you lost.

I think you must be on a different planet.

If you were a responsible pet owner your dog would not have been able to run away.

LMAO!!!!

What a fantastic question...........

When you find the person who will give you a free (very expensive) dog - please let me know!

I am looking for a free holiday ( i lost mine at christmas), a free house (haven't lost it yet, but if interest rates keep going up....), and a free car (I don't like mine!)

• free??? LOL. Nothing in life is free.

#

However, my mercedes ran away recently, and I have always wanted a ferrari so if you have one of those going free, please let me know, I would love it dearly.

If you cannot afford the cost, you cannot afford the upkeep.

You are in luck!

I have one and its FREE.

All you have to do is pay shipping.

If you are interested I can have my agent in Camaroon contact you with details.

Source(s): You get what you pay for