Where will Roy Oswalt end up?

As soon as the Astros started to suck (which was right at the beginning of the year), I had a feeling that Roy Oswalt (and possibly Carlos Lee) would end up on the trading block. I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I was right (it happens so rarely, so just let me gloat a bit). So now the question... show more As soon as the Astros started to suck (which was right at the beginning of the year), I had a feeling that Roy Oswalt (and possibly Carlos Lee) would end up on the trading block. I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I was right (it happens so rarely, so just let me gloat a bit).

So now the question is, where will he go? The Yankees, Cardinals Red Sox, and Phillies all have solid rotations and probably don't need any more pitching help. Ditto the Tigers, Giants and Dodgers, who need a bat more than an arm.

I know that Mets fans are already salivating over this guy. And as a Twins fan, I'd love to see him pitching for Minnesota this year. And the Rockies, Rangers, Nationals, Brewers and Angels might be contenders too with another starter.

So, what do you think?
Update: Sorry: I guess I was wrong about the Dodgers. I don't follow the NL as closely as the AL, but I had thought the Dodgers were a pitching team. My mistake.
Update 2: Also, sorry for leaving out the White Sox. But I thought that with Peavy, Buehrle, Danks, etc., the Sox are one of the many teams who needs a hitter more than a pitcher.