Apple vs Google vs Microsoft?

Which company do you like best. Explain if you'd like.

• DrDave
    Favorite Answer

Whats to compare here? Apple makes computers, Google is a website, and microsoft makes software.

Google, because the others don't leave much of a choice. Both Apple and Microsoft are expensive for what they offer (or lack of), and Google seems more focused on collaboration and open-source initiatives which I think is more important.

I'll have to go with Microsoft, the reason being that their new OS windows 7 is awesome XD not to mention they have officially got an OS Tan - Madobe Nanami and all there variety of great software to install.

None of the above

Sony FTW!

I HATE APPLE. extremely I DO. i exploit NONE of their STUFF. (i'm not announcing all their products are undesirable in themselves, however the way they run as a business enterprise and how they overcharge for e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g bothers me.) different than itunes while i'm given a recent card. yet itunes is stressful, I in basic terms use it so as that present money does not visit waste. i've got in no way unquestionably given apple MY money. and that i in no way will. safari is grotesque. i exploit quicktime on condition that I might desire to apply it on some website, not via determination. and that i exploit domicile windows for my media participant merely by using fact i'm too lazy to seek for something greater effective. i like employing chrome.. i'm employing it suitable now. I in basic terms use mozilla if for some reason, an internet site i'm attempting to apply does not artwork precise on chrome. yet i think of chrome is prettier finding. i exploit an android telephone. and that i continuously use google as my seek engine. I in no way heard of the chrome working equipment... in no way knew it existed. I in no way knew of google tension's existence the two. yet i don't use that form of factor besides. the belief of having my information interior the air, like ghosts that stick to me, is quite unusual to me. i'm satisfied with merely employing an exterior confusing tension for now. information superhighway explorer is grimy. i exploit a domicile windows laptop. i does not strategies finding out a domicile windows telephone interior the destiny, yet i'm content fabric with android. (i'm not fascinated in paying for a pill, yet i may be pleased with employing something different than apple) I in no way use bing. i've got in no way used an digital mail that wasn't yahoo, different than my digital mail for college - it extremely is with outlook and that i assume i don't strategies it.. all of us continuously tells me to apply gmail reason this is greater effective at struggling with junk mail, yet i think of yahoo is greater handy on the eyes and that i've got had an identical digital mail considering that i grow to be 10 so i'm merely too lazy to swap. yet as quickly as I had to %. i might somewhat have gmail than hotmail. i like MS place of work. I mean it extremely is somewhat like the international common for be conscious processing, isn't it.

• apple, better product, but it does have its flaws.