Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dizz asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

does anyone know Ruby Tuesdays Asian Glazed Salmon?

Update:

i have some Mahi Mahi would the recipe work on this fish?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Asian Glazed Salmon

Ingredients:

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/3 cup soy sauce

2 tablespoons hoisin sauce

2 tablespoons peeled and sliced ginger

Dried red pepper flakes

1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic

1 tablespoon fresh lime juice

½ to 2 pounds salmon fillets

Directions:

1.) Place the sugar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, dash of red pepper flakes, garlic, and lime juice in a medium nonreactive saucepan.

2.) Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to medium, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the sauce forms a glaze. Set aside.

3.) Preheat the broiler.

4.) Place the salmon fillets on a broiler pan and baste with the sauce. Let sit for 15 minutes. Broil them until cooked through, about 8 minutes, basting again with the glaze.

5.) Remove the salmon from the heat and baste once more with the glaze before serving.

Hope this helps! :]

Note: And yes, your fish will work the same as salmon!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

No probably not, but i cant say for sure cause theres no telling unless i saw a picture or somthing of what may have been in the glaze itself. b/c it couldve been loaded with sugar...or uneeded calories and fats. but id say the grilled salmon part sounds like it was a healthy choice...its better than any kinda red meats I. E. Steak hamburger etc. feel comfortable knowing that you prob chose one of the healthiest dishes on the menu lol. but with the menu they have...that might not be saying to much lol..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.