Jehovahs Witnesses (and all Christians), does Revelation 3:14 teach that Jesus is a "created being"?

What about Colossians 1:15?
Update: Tara, if you would READ my question, I put Jehovah's witness in the same category as Christians. I did not say Jehovah's Witnesses AND Christians. I said Jehovah's Witnesses (and all Christians).

Also, I didn't ask if you were the only true Christians; I asked a simple question.
Update 2: Graham said: "PS Jehovah's witnesses are not Christians, they are fakers, like Christian spiritualists. JW's are close, but making Jesus an angel is just wrong, and denies the true power of Grace and the Gospel." I disagree. Christian means "follower of Christ." Although I strongly... show more Graham said:
"PS Jehovah's witnesses are not Christians, they are fakers, like Christian spiritualists. JW's are close, but making Jesus an angel is just wrong, and denies the true power of Grace and the Gospel."

I disagree. Christian means "follower of Christ." Although I strongly disagree with their understanding of who Jesus really is, they do follow Christ to the extent that most of them try to obey His teachings. A note of caution is in order, however, because there are a number of people out there who can be called "Christians" in this sense but who are not truly born again.