Wander
Lv 4
Wander asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 10 years ago

Recommend some good teen and young adult fantasy/adventure book series?

ok so i asked this question last week but my details were long and the idiots obviously missed the point of my question...somehow. I really liked the Percy Jackson series and i want something like it but a little bit more mature, but still some humor to it. I want a series with at lest three books (its ok if its a new series but confirmed to have at least 3) I want something like percy jackson and harry potter where each book has at least 300 pages.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Easy: Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. I warn you, they are a bit hard to get into at first but once you've read one book, you're stuck :) and there are about 40 ones already written. Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy are also really good...

And all of Michael Crichton's books are great (ie Jurassic Park, my favourite is Sphere) but there's thrillers, not comedy... and not a serie either.

Good luck!

• 10 years ago

Try

The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

The Darkest Powers Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong

The Mortal Instruments Trilogy by Cassandra Clare

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

For a young adult/teen Meg Cabot's young adult books. She is the best author. Also best selling. She wrote tons of books including the Princess Diaries (Movies based on her books), Mediator (upcoming movie), 1-800-Missing (TV show based on her books), All-American Girl (up coming movie), Jinx, Airhead and more. She has adult books too, so you can grow with her.

If you want more info or any of the authors website's email me.

You should use the website, What Should I read Next. This website will make perfect suggestions based on what you have read.

• 10 years ago

Try David Eddings, he has several humorous fantasy series that have more than 3 books.

I used to think his Belgariad series was the best, but I now think that the Elenium series is better. I still break out laughing when I reread them for the 4th or 5th time.

Source(s): My bookshelf.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Darkest Powers trilogy - Kelley Armstrong

Utter brilliance!

• 10 years ago

The Hunger Games.

• 10 years ago

Skullduggery pleasant is very good if you like stuff like that but I can't really think of much more...sorry x

Source(s): Siblings x
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.