What is such the big deal about Pit Bulls?? (getting mad!)?

Ok. So I have a 9 week old Pit Bull that is absolutely beautiful and my favorite dog ever... anyways... yesterday I took her with me to an outdoor event (Autism walk).. there were a lot of people there, it ws VERY crowded. She is very good on a leash already so I let her walk some, then i'd pick her up for a... show more Ok. So I have a 9 week old Pit Bull that is absolutely beautiful and my favorite dog ever...

anyways... yesterday I took her with me to an outdoor event (Autism walk).. there were a lot of people there, it ws VERY crowded. She is very good on a leash already so I let her walk some, then i'd pick her up for a bit, then let her walk some more.... She was getting a lot of attention and seemed like the star of the walk lol...

Well, this one lady was bent down petting her with her 2 children and of course saying "how cute" and Asia (my puppy) was licking all 3 of them and wagging her tail, etc etc.. the lady then asks me what kind of dog she is (like you can't already tell?? she is blue and white and there is no second guessing... at least to me) I tell her "pit bull" and she goes.. "oh" and gets up from petting her and walks away... It happened a second time a little later on in the day.. an older lady was petting her and loving on her and she asked me what kinda dog she is and i told her pit and she didn't say 1 word and walked off... What, is the dog no longer "oh so cute and adorable" any longer because I just told you she is a Pit Bull???... really? wow. How low can people go? it honestly is ridiculous to me.

wtf is wrong with people???

Asia, my puppy is priceless and just so adorable.. I am a good dog owner and am raising her the right way and will continue to do so.. I know pit bulls have a bad name and i cannot stand it.. most people who judge pit bulls are going off of the media and that makes me vomit.. its almost like a TREND to follow to bash on and hate pit bulls.. I wish it would just stop and people would realize that ALL dogs can and will bite.. In my honest opinion, I think those little rat dogs as i call them (meaning, Pomeranian,chihuahuas,maltese,Shi tzu/etc etc) are more aggressive and vicious than pit bulls/bigger dogs.. I recently was watching a chihuahua pup for a lady for a couple days, and that dog was evil.. growling/snarling/gritting teeth/etc..

I guess to each their own.. but i seriously wish that people would stop being so judge mental and closed minded towards pits.. its like they hear a few ba stories because of the news/media hyper, and they are shut off to any reasoning on them and judge alllllll pits off of a few bad ones they heard about...

why does the news/media have to put pits out there like they are the worst thing in the world??? seriously???... when a poodle or chihuahua attacks/bites someone, they aren't thrown up on tonight's breaking news.. WHY IS IT ONLY PITS?????... sh*t, not even a rottweiler or chow goes on the news as fast or not at all when they bite.. This has always sickened me.. even before i was the owner of a pit.. Asia is my first pit.. and I LOVE her to death. Nobody going to brainwash me into thinking pits are a disgrace and evil..no way.. not ever.

And if anyone out there likes or supports Michael Vick... you need to have your head examined. How in gods green earth is he able to still be in the NFL making his millions after what he did?????... AGH! makes me mad to this day!

Here is my beautiful baby girl.. Asia.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/Mar...