My credit score is 640, husband's is 595... likelihood of getting approved for a home loan?

My husband's credit was really really bad when I met him... we have both been working on our credit for a few years now and his score is now 595 and mine is at 640. We are first time home buyers and do not have a down payment. We both have great full time careers and currently make around $65k combined/ year. I... show more My husband's credit was really really bad when I met him... we have both been working on our credit for a few years now and his score is now 595 and mine is at 640. We are first time home buyers and do not have a down payment. We both have great full time careers and currently make around $65k combined/ year. I don't want to ask anyone to cosign- I want us to be able to do this on our own. We have a meeting with a loan specialist in a few days but in the mean time I was wondering if there are any experts/ experienced people out there who can tell me what ours odds look like? We would like to be approved between $130k and $160k. Thanks in advance for any help/ opinions/ advice :)