would you say Lindsay Lohan got another slap on the wrist from the Judge today?

i just happen to be watching the Lindsay Lohan court news on tv. to me the way it looked, it looked as if she just got a slap on the wrist. she's been missing and showing up late to her court hearing. today, she was late, something was said, she had a hard time getting to the place. yet, the judge seemed too ease up Lohan, like it was no big deal. Lindsay is never going to put down the booze bottle, or let off the drugs if the court system doesn't punish her like she should. she's going to end up just like anna nicole smith if Lohan keeps up the lifestyle she's on if she doesn't get the help she needs.

what do you think?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

i would say the judge was a little bit harsher this time, just a tad. i'm watching some coverage of the case on HLN now, and i heard the judge deny some of lindsay's requests. she had her lawyer ask that the tracking bracelet thing not be used (because lindsay has to film some movie or something), and the judge denied her request. judge also denied some other things. however, the judge is still too leniant. should've drug tested her and put her in jail immediately. had that been me or you, we'd have been in the slammer quicker than we could say 'cannes'.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

well remember when they put Paris Hilton in jail. People were so mad while others were happy that she finally got punished for once, anyway it caused alot of problems and the way Paris acted like she was in Guantanamo Bay didn't help things at all. Lindsay has filed lawsuits against commercials with people using the name Lindsay how do you think she will do in jail.

• 3 years ago

Yeah, I in simple terms heard it on the information. It would not wonder me. She has some very severe complications. and he or she is the single which quite needs to be ordered by a prefer to a real rehab, somewhat than checking herself into the pseudo-rehab motel, can provide. and he or she needs to spend so a lot more suitable time in reformatory than Paris did, because she has finished so a lot more suitable undesirable, and is of direction so a lot more suitable uncontrolled than Paris became. a minimum of, Paris in no way wrecked her vehicle. in truth, even as Paris became observed for her DWI, she in simple terms rather examined above the legal reduce for alcohol in her device. IDK precisely what Lindsay's readings were, yet I actual have little question they were larger than that.... If Lindsay would not get more suitable reformatory time or a lengthy probation era with suspended license, i'd be so pissed!!!

• 10 years ago

It's pathetic how the justice system is a joke where celebrities are concerned, and it isn't right. Just because someone can act or sing, doesn't make them ANY better than the rest of us.

Lohan is one of the worst, she should be blacklisted because obviously she can't handle it. I mean really, how hard is it to not drive drunk? Just don't. If she can't understand that, she belongs in jail, real jail with no favors. That goes for all celebrities too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

You know I used to stick up for her, but now she is getting ridiculous, if it was any kind of normal person they would be in jail long time ago, even lindsay does go to jail it will probably be for like a half hour like paris hilton. She needs to come to the rehabs out here instead of the posh ones in hollywood. She has been given to many chances

• 10 years ago

That's not where he slapped her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.