P90x nutrition guide questions?

Hi I am starting p90x on June 14th and I'm a little confused about the nutrition guide. I plan on going with the portion plan rather than the menus . I know I should eat several small meals a day but does it matter how many portions I have for one sitting? for example. I am phase 2 (which is a lot more... show more Hi
I am starting p90x on June 14th and I'm a little confused about the nutrition guide. I plan on going with the portion plan rather than the menus
.
I know I should eat several small meals a day but does it matter how many portions I have for one sitting? for example. I am phase 2 (which is a lot more calories than I'm used to but I'll give it a try) so I need seven servings of protein. If I am eating 6 meals a day Is it ok to have 2 servings of protein for dinner (6oz chicken). On the same lines, I am allowed on carb,and 2 english muffins count as 1 serving so could I ahve an english muffin at breakfast and one at lunch? and what abotu using low fat or light bread or english muffins (1/2 the calories of the regular ones) can I then double the portion?

My other question is about snacks. Are these snacks tagged on to other meals? for example sorbet or frozen yogurt after dinner or should I be eating 6 meals and 3 snacks at differnt times.

I plan on doign this without any supplements other than Whey protein. So I would likely plan on having a meal about an hour before my workout and dinner after my workout about a half hour after (trying to save a small portion of carbs for this meal)

If anyone could clarrify or confirm that I am understanding this correctly I'd be very appreciative
Update: I am only looking for answers from people who are doing the p90x program and can give me specifics about it.
I plan on following this program accurately and am not interested in links to web sites with other diets thanks