What type of lighting makes you more beautiful when filming?

When I'm in shops or in the bathroom I look my best, almost beautiful. The bags under my eyes don't show and the folds of skin between my nose and the corner of my mouth don't show and I don't look like I need a facelift.

When I'm outside or in other rooms I'm ugly and look in despearate need of a face lift as the folds of skin between the side of my nose and the corner of my mouth show as well as the bags under my eyes. I look ugly in all my video diaries and wish I didn't.

Why is this. How can I make the light better like this before I make video diaries. What type of lighting should I use before I sit in front of my camera and record?

Favorite Answer

It's just a fill light a light pointed out you to hide shadows of eye bags or deep sockets. ..

• norden

"yet mutually as i became into searching for bleach cream on solutions i chanced on many women asserting they hate being black." They have been maximum probable white females pretending to be black on yahoo solutions..

strong all round light...

not good...