do black people get cold more easily then white people?? in cold weather?

i know that the purpose of white skin is to attract more sunlight so it can be turned into vitamins in cold Climates were sun is limited such as north europe and south europe during winter

and black skin is there to block sun light so there is no overdose of it in hot climates where its very sunny such as in africa

vitamins that come from sunlight are necessary for life and survival... esp. back in the days when we didnt have Multi-vitamin pills and cereal and other foods

but does being black make u get cold easier or no???

in cold temperatures

• Best Answer

White people burn really quickly in the sun. Add that to your list of informations.

I have no idea but I get cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Go figure. My husband is Asian/White and he's a Florida native and he's able to tolerate heat better than I am. In the winter, we are both cold as hell. I have no idea.

To be fair regarding the stereotypes that whites wear flip-flops in the winter, I have seen many black chicks wearing open-toe shoes in dead winter with snow on the ground to the club lol.

• I think it depends on the person, I'm half asian and black and I'm a caramel color. When most people are wearing heavy coats I could just wear a hoodie and stay warm. It can also depend were a person is from, if a person was from a colder climate they would be used to the cold unlike a person from a warmer climate.

I was born and raised in Europe. I cannot live in extremely hot climates. I can deal with the cold weather here but I'm not used to the hot weather.

My husband is dark skinned and he loves cold weather and the wind. I'm a light skinned Black and I love heat. I can't take the cold. He is from an area where it snows and I am not. It depends on what you're accustomed to.

Of course he'd be white. If he was left out in the cold for 70 years, he'd be covered in snow.

People over generalize that stereotype. I think it's actually meant more between Europeans and Africans. Not just black and white people in general, I know America our climate is not too hot or cold. soo........

Rudgters student. he said black. Eskimos are a different culture and group all to begin with. And they have lived through extreme temperatures their whole life. Its not about skin color when it comes to temperature.

Its just what your use to or not used to. If about 3 generations of your family have lived in extreme temperatures. your going to be used to it. Simple as that. Eventually your skin will adapt to it.

• No more so than being white makes you get hotter more easily in hot temperatures. I love cold weather.

• Idk, but WHite people seem not to know when to wear what. Why do White people wear flip flops and short sleeve shirts in the winter or jogg in sweats in the middle of July is the real question.