Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Justice Department Won't File Criminal Charges in AIG Case?

WTF! Obama and his keepers are straight up criminals.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/22/report-...

Are you outraged? What do you think?

Isnt it clear that Obama is a puppet?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

This so blindingly illustrates why Wall Street needs REGULATIONS, and the USA public needs Obama's new Consumer Protection Agency to protect it from corporations, that I am surprised you are bringing it up to somehow make a case against Obama

AIG and other corporations USED THE LAW to commit their 'crimes', which is why they got away with it for so long-as long as they were not breaking any laws, they could continue to rob the public-and they would continue to do so if fraud charges had never been brought up

we saw the spotlight being shone on those cockroaches, and we will never trust them again, even if they 'technically' were not breaking any laws

• Louise
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It smells very fishy! I read that article, then did a google search for other articles and found nothing that explains why the Justice Department dropped the charges. I've seen much speculation in the "blogosphere", but nothing that I'd consider fact-based to explain Justice's actual reasons. One thing I thought strange... "career lawyers" (as opposed to political appointees?) were mentioned at least a half dozen times throughout that article. Why that distinction? Is that a 'hint"? At this point, more questions have been raised than answered and I think we're only at the early beginnings of this story unfolding.

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

They probably didn't commit a crime. They did many stupid things and AIG should have never been bailed out.

AIG and Goldman Sachs (who really got bailed out on the AIG deal) laughed all the way to the bank and the O admin laughed all the way home withe the payola

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Americans hired a Chicago political boss with a history of cavorting with mob linked developers and racist priests and somehow we are surprised to find corruption in his administration?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • e w
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

They're cronies of the politicians, like the fatcat bankers.

That's why they get rewarded with taxpayer dollars for their incompetence.

And we get to pay for it....

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes obama blame it all on obama as if he is the only one in the goverment dumbass

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Too Big to jail.

• 10 years ago

So what do you think they should have been charged with?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Their strings are showing...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.