THE BEST VIDEO CARD??

hello there, i was wondering what is the best video card? because i asked a question a while ago on how to play left 4 dead on a net-book. but the gay there said i need a powerful pc to play it. ok. i have a video card problem. because.... i think it is weak because it cant even enable the 3d acceleration in plants... show more hello there, i was wondering what is the best video card? because i asked a question a while ago on how to play left 4 dead on a net-book. but the gay there said i need a powerful pc to play it. ok. i have a video card problem. because.... i think it is weak because it cant even enable the 3d acceleration in plants vs zombies! i was wondering if it has something to do with my video card? or something wasn't installed like direct-x? and i searched here how to know Video card brand.... but i followed all instructions and i didn't see one! or maybe i didn't just notice it? i think it's intel because everything i see is intel. so here is what i wanted in my question:
what is the problem of my video card?
what is the best video card brand?
can someone tell me all the video card products of intel? and which is the best of it?
PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL...
Update: really? i thought every pc has a video card?
Update 2: darn! i thought this pc is the best because it has a widescreen and it has an awsome cpu appearance!!!!! SH!T!!!!!