Did the Bush administration send Colin Powell out to lie to the United Nations Security Council about WMD?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In other words you say Colin Powell willfully lied for President Bush. I do remember most of this stuff. Ted Kennedy said Iraq had weapons of Mass Destruction,However when he found out later none were found he said all along he knew this wasn't true like Ted Colin is a Politician. At least Kennedy did not jump Ship.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No.

Don't think so.

Look in the real world.

Decode this lyrics " You'll see "

"Wonderful world"

"Don't know much"

Don't think any one lied?

At that time all the data received look real.?

How can they lied through the UN then?

Someone will notice it?

After the incident later in time?

Realized something was not right?

When little children exposed it.

Then it's just a simple human error with hear-say only?

Who can we blame?

Even in the man in the street believe it at that time?

But something else greater than that crept out along the way?

That made it worthwhile that they were there in time?

Was overlooked by everyone like you and me too in time.

Luke 21.30-36

Luke 9.25,55-56,60

Luke 24.44-45,47-48

What do you think?

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.
  • Dan H
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Yea, that's right its Bushes fault. So is the BP spill, the North Korean thing (although Clinton gave them the ability to make their nuclear bomb, Bush probably made Bill do it), and I am wondering just who it was that took Lindsey Lohan's passport, was W in the area ?

• 10 years ago

Always believe what your government tell you (and I mean all governments when I say this). They never lie.

They merely highlighted certain parts that should interest you while downplaying others that we should never be concerned about to begin with.

Let them do what they want because they only have our interests at heart - just like we should always trust the used car salesmen and the wonder-cure peddler.

They are too big to fail.

Source(s): just take a long hard look at your own government and you'll see the similarity worldwide.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes.

However, America's god is a weak god, and sometimes he has to use LIES in order to get rid of Evil Men like Saddam Hussein.

Also, the Bush Administration (Cabinet, Advisors, Counselors, Consultants, Aids, etc) was simply following orders from Democrats who FORCED Bush to invade Iraq on faulty intelligence.

Now you can see why we have to kill all Democrats.

EDIT: "Peter" gave a better answer than I did. His sarcasm was excellent --much better than mine.

• 10 years ago

WOW, delayed reaction here huh?

• 10 years ago

Yes, it was shameful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.