? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

When you go to college to they rely pee in your butt?

i was at my new frends house today and his older brother sed that when you go to college than the older kids pee in your butthole because you hav to get initiated into the school college.

i rely dont want to go college now i dont want the old kids to pee in my butt sometimes when the water in the shower goes cold it feels weird on my butt i dont want them to pee in it

i cant tel my parents tho coz my frends brother said that if i do then the old kids pee in your butt 2 more times than normal and i dont want that. i dont know what to do i dont have brothers or sisters to ask how they got redy for the older kids too pee in their buttholes i rely dont want to do this how do i get redy for it

Favorite Answer

okay is this a serious question..............? well if it is wow.............. no one is going to 'pee in Ur butt' i don't even think that's physically possible. i am going to college and college kids are a lot more mature then high-school. they are there to get a career not to harass the younger people..... tell your brother to get a life . you don't need to worry about college it will be fine.

Dear Richard,

No, it is not true that the older kids pee in the butts of the younger kids at college. That would be so dumb to do that sort of thing. Someone has either really been pulling your leg or you are pulling our leg by asking such a question. College is just not like that, man.

properly, it makes me experience slightly greater effective that i'm not the only one. for approximately 40 8 hours its been taking place to me, everywhere from 2-4 circumstances an afternoon. My abdomen feels slightly strange yet not something out of the common. I, like all of us else have had diarrhea. besides the reality that comparable, it continues to be distinctive. It somewhat feels like while a female sits all the way down to pee. It does not harm/burn, unquestionably no soreness. I plan on giving it yet another 40 8 hours interior the hopes of a minimum of upgrading to diarrhea. I truthfully have not got the terrific weight loss software, so im hoping this the rationalization. in basic terms slightly frightened this is something greater intense...everyone ever get a diagnosis from this occasion, or did it merely bypass? thank you

• This does NOT happen. EVER. I promise. Don't worry, college will be a wonderful experience and you will learn a lot. Look forward to it because it is a big step in life. Just know, this will not happen to you.

Source(s): Personal Experience

first off spell right b4 going to college or they wont except u and 2nd of all r ustupid to beleive that?

y would u even believe that

• Tam

No.