Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my bf won't stop talking about sex!! both virgins?

so my bf is 15 so yeah his hormones are all crazy. i'm 19 but i don't see a problem with our age. so he lives in another state and we're both virgins. however, i masturbate myself and i don't have any problem with foreplay or oral. but he's always talking about sex! i mean, we have had sex on the phone, on computer, everywhere! but i have other preoccupations too like school, work, i live by myself he lives with his family. so i love how he talks to me and he definitively turns me on! but i have this horrible idea that he just wants me for sex, cause that's what he wants for sex cause that's all he talks all the time.. i have asked him but he says he loves me and he doesn't want to lose and i'm the only girl he wants. he even mentioned marriage. but i'm still confused cause i'm not in that "age" of thinking about sex all the time.. what do you think??

i'm with 15y-o cause i lvoe how he treats me. like i'm his everything. i have always dated guys like 25 or 26. so it's definitively a change and i haven't seen it in other boy

Favorite Answer

well i think it's ok for now cause you talk with him by phone and you just "play" on the phone. i mean, you won't go to jail for having sex with a 15y-o on phone! but now you decide if you wanna take this to a "real" relationship. are you really give him your virginity like you wanted before? i mean you can date whoever you want, age doesn't matter so idk why people are saying ehy are you dating a guy 4 years younger if guys do the same and worst!!! they have sex like normal

you are fine.

hes 15, his love is sex. haha give him time to grow up. tellhim to stop talking about sex because he wont get it anytime soon. this will test him if he really wants you for sex or to be with you for you.

and hes 15 girl, when i was 15, i didnt know what love was, heck now im 22 and i can hardly define it. its not about love its about compatibility to tell you the truth. good luck. oh and be careful because you could get in trouble if hes under 16 and you have sex with him. ciao

Seriously, he sounds like an asshole! And why are you dating a guy who is 4 years younger than you?!

And he lives in another state so you should just find someone older and closer to you!

i think he wants sex. It seems like it anyway. He probably figures, "cool, a 19yr old girl, she'd have sex with me". And no offense, but what are you doing with a 15 yr old?

You're a pedo if you sleep with an underage person, but meet him first?

maybe he's bored of being a virgen ether A dump him and advise him to hook up with a nice whore he can **** or B you F ck him and stop makin her bf get bored with u -_-

Don't have sex with him as he is underage. You can be charged with a sex crime.

How about you guys meet first.

well he wants to marry you for unlimited sex.