any good movies with leo actors showing their bravery or traits?

like forces of nature with ben affleck and sandra bullock both leos

Best Answer

/\ XD XD

Okay, I have a few, but my idea of bravery might not be the same as yours.....

Robert Redford in "The Horse Whisperer" or "The Great Gatsby" (I love that movie....)

Dustin Hoffman in "Lenny" or "Tootsie" (that took some balls, I'm sure. XD)

Robert DeNiro in "The Deer Hunter"

Halle Berry in "Monsters Ball"

Keith Carradine in the series "Deadwood"

Laurence Fishburn in just about anything he's ever in.

Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl"

Madonna in "Evita" (she did well, and that took a hell of a lot of guts for her to make that movie)

Robert Mitchum (you can pick about a hundred here...."War and Remembrance", "The Winds of War", The Big Sleep, The Last Tycoon, "Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison", The Red Pony, Thirty Seconds over Toykyo....on and on)

Edward Norton in "The Red Dragon", "Kingdom of Heaven", and maybe "Fight Club" (but that's a stretch)

Christina Slater in "Wind Talkers" and "Untamed Heart"

Hillary Swank in "Million Dollar Baby" and "Boys Don't Cry"

Billy Bob Thornton in "The Astronaut Farmer" ( that's an EXCELLENT example, actually.) "Pushing Tin"

Those are some to get you started. But also understand that most actors have Leo placements somewhere, not just the Sun.

• .

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck (Leo's) in Gigli. You'd have to be brave to take on THAT bomb.