Is Osama Bin Laden innocent?

Osama Bin Laden never admitted to the attacks of September 11, 2001, and neither did Al Qaeda. Osama Bin Laden released an audio-tape in 2003, stating that he never took any part in the attacks, and stated that there was a government within a government in the US. Now, over 40% of US citizens believe that the... show more Osama Bin Laden never admitted to the attacks of September 11, 2001, and neither did Al Qaeda. Osama Bin Laden released an audio-tape in 2003, stating that he never took any part in the attacks, and stated that there was a government within a government in the US. Now, over 40% of US citizens believe that the attacks came from inside the government; if you study 9/11, you'll see that some aspects of it HAD to have come from inside, whether it was the government or some other agency/group. As far as I know, Osama Bin Laden is INNOCENT until PROVEN to be guilty. Is there any information anywhere that proves that he is?
Update: just to all the assholes out there, I'm not asking for biased opinion. I'm trying to research something that i'm passionate about, and, unless you've found an article and just dont want to share, then Osama Bin Laden has not been proven guilty.
Update 2: after searching the site posted by the third answer, i was not able to find any incriminating evidence, and couldnt find an audio-tape, or any information at all of Osama admitting the 9/11 attacks were because of him. if anyone sees a video or an audio-tape, please provide a URL to its direct location.
10 answers 10