How can you get a Rhode Red Mystery Egg, Cornish Mystery Egg, & Scots Grey Mystery Egg in farmville?

How can you get a Rhode Red Mystery Egg, Cornish Mystery Egg, & Scots Grey Mystery Egg in farmville?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

You would have to have a neighbor that has one of those types of chickens in their coop and then they would have to "discover" the mystery egg and then post it to their feed. They are pretty rare.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

These new farmville chickens are found inside golden mystery eggs. You have to hatch one that your neighbor finds so keep an eye on your feeds.

• jonson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i understand interior the Gold eggs, you will get a gold chicken, a Farmville Animal glide, a Carousel, a zen backyard, a picnic blanket set up, and somewhat the gold egg is composed of something which you get interior the secret packing bins, or something which could in basic terms be bought with FV money. so a strategies interior the brown, black, and white eggs, i've got in basic terms gotten chickens, yet i've got heard you will get smaller decorations, something that doesn't fee as many FV money, as what the gold ones have.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.