How do steam turbines work ( Specifically In Nuclear Power plants)?

Well, i am doing a project in Chemistry on Nuclear power, and I am tasked with the reactor itself in the power plant. i understand everything except for one of the most low tech parts of the reactor. Well, i understand the basic stuff, but not enough in dept to allow me to say something other than " The... show more Well, i am doing a project in Chemistry on Nuclear power, and I am tasked with the reactor itself in the power plant. i understand everything except for one of the most low tech parts of the reactor. Well, i understand the basic stuff, but not enough in dept to allow me to say something other than " The pressurized steam moves to the turbine, causing it to move and create energy" in my speech, i want to able to say what actually happens like, what type of energy, etc, etc. So, does steam move the turbine? Or does the steam condensing into heavy water droplets move the turbine, because these nuclear reactor diagrams are very confusing, here it is- http://scitechie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/NuclearEnergy_process.jpg Just ell me all about the nuclear reactor you can.

Another question on the diagram, does the cold water physically enter the reactor, causing it to literally boil and make steam which then moves to the turbine section of the plant?