Any Ideas??? HOUSE where are u?

My husband has been having so many symptoms and has had 3 CT scans and an endoscopy in 2010 already! And yet he is still in pain and not found an actual condition yet! So I thought maybe other people might give us clues in which direction to look in??? These are the things he has and/or been... show more My husband has been having so many symptoms and has had 3 CT scans and an endoscopy in 2010 already! And yet he is still in pain and not found an actual condition yet! So I thought maybe other people might give us clues in which direction to look in???

These are the things he has and/or been feeling...
Pulmonary Embolism (PE) should be cleared in a month. Lastest CT scan shows its cleared up. But still on blood thinners
Early Type 2 diabetes; insulin intolerant but has not yet reached levels for pills, shots, etc.
Acute fatty Liver, no pills
Severe GERD w causes:
vomiting, stomach pain, excessive and loud burping (has taken several diffent anti-acid but none has worked longer than a month or 2)
Vomiting almost daily of black tarry substance and sometimes blood follows. Also stools have started to become black!
slight weight loss, fatigue, sleeplessness
depression and medication for it.

His blood work do not indicate any high levels that cause concern. His CT scans do not show anything out of the ordinary. And his endoscopy was ok as well. With all of his symptoms and no relief, he is losing faith in medicine and feels like a hypochondriac but it is obvious something is there yet no one is picking it up. I practically live on webmd n other web sites...trying to find any clue to help. We've checked all types of cancer as well and wonder if it could be pancreatic but since blood work doesn't show it the Dr. says it's probably not it. Prostate cancer runs in his family but he has been getting checked for that as well!

Any suggestions?? Ideas??? Advice?? On what our next step should be.... Ur help is much appreciated!!
Thanks!