Tumblr Lists/Challenges/Questions? Help?
Hi. I joined tumblr just a few weeks ago and I have JUST gotten the hang of it. But I still have a few questions: (if you answer all of them you get best answer)
1. Can someone give me the list game "Guys I would do" with the guys names on it without the markings? Heres what the beginning looks like:
Bold the GUYS you’d definitely sex it up with.
Italicize the guys you might do after a little persuasion.
Leave alone the guys that don’t do anything for you.
Strike the guys you wouldn’t touch with a ten-foot pole.
? Question-mark the guys you don’t know or google them.
Add three guys to the list.
2. Can someone give me the list to the 30 Day MOVIE challenge? I've looked everywhere for the complete list but all I find is someone else's post but never the complete list. It would mean a lot if you gave it to me cause I am a movie fanatic. :)
3. (THIS ONE HAS BEEN BUGGING ME SINCE I HAVE JOINED TUMBLR.)
Okay so when I see someone who has posted something, I see that other people have commented on it by having their usernames at the top then their is a line below the username connecting their name to the comment. HOW THE **** DO I DO THAT? HELP!
Okay, so it would mean a lot to me if someone answers ALL OF THOSE for me. It's been bugging me for a while now. Thanks in advance :)
THANK YOU!!! Omg I've asked this question over and over and finally someone answered. I <3 you. :D
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Bold the names of guys you’d definitely sex it up with.
2. Italicize the names of guys you might spend time with after a little persuasion.
3. Leave the guys who don’t do anything for you alone.
4. Put a question mark after the guys you’ve never heard of.
5. Strike the guys you wouldn’t touch with a ten-foot pole.
6. Add three more guys to the list.
Samuel L. Jackson
Sean William Scott
Leonardo Di Caprio (yes!!!)
Ricky Martin (HE’S GAY)
jonathan rhys meyers
Michael Guy Chislett
Robert Downey Jr.
2: I don't think this is the one you're looking for, but this is a 30 day movie challenge:
Day 01- The best movie you saw during the last year
Day 02 - The most underrated movie
Day 03 - A movie that makes you really happy
Day 04 - A movie that makes you sad
Day 05 - Favorite love story in a movie
Day 06 - Favorite made for TV movie
Day 07 - The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 08 - A movie that you’ve seen countless times
Day 09 - A movie with the best soundtrack
Day 10 - Favorite classic movie
Day 11 - A movie that changed your opinion about something
Day 12 - A movie that you hate
Day 13 - A movie that is a guilty pleasure
Day 14 - A movie that no one would expect you to love
Day 15 - A character who you can relate to the most
Day 16 - A movie that you used to love but now hate
Day 17 - A movie that disappointed you the most
Day 18 - A movie that you wish more people would’ve seen
Day 19 - Favorite movie based on a book/comic/etc.
Day 20 - Favorite movie from your favorite actor/actress
Day 21 - Favorite action movie
Day 22 - Favorite documentary
Day 23 - Favorite animation
Day 24 - That one awesome movie idea that still hasn’t been done yet
Day 25 - The most hilarious movie you’ve ever seen
Day 26 - A movie that you love but everyone else hates
Day 27 - A movie that you wish you had seen in theaters
Day 28 - Favorite movie from your favorite director
Day 29 - A movie from your childhood
Day 30 - Your favorite movie of all time
- Anonymous5 years ago
sort of a place for you to just go nuts with your thoughts and let your imagination run wild, Here's how i do it, I dont force it. I tend to log on when i feel really insired or if I have something to say that I don't feel like being judged for on facebook. This is my outlet for everythign that i really care about. I do a 'stream of thought' style type of writing. I write purposefully, and never re-read or edit post writing. :)))) imightbedabblingwithinsanitybut.tumblr... that one is mine, ;)