Im going to juvenile detention?

Ok

Im going to juvenile detention cause' i committed checking fraud on amazon.com

This is my second time but last time i did it was back in October and i did credit card fraud

by using it on oldnavy.com. Last time when i did it i only had to pay fines, community service & a girls group. This time when i did it i got caught and i might go to juvenile detention, I keep doing this and i don't know how to stop. I been baptized, prayed, read the bible & talked to God but none of this worked. People say i should seek therapy or counseling. Im 14 and i live in Ohio. So what are they going to do with me?

Best Answer

About Time, You Sound Like A Serial Killer In The Making. Maybe Juvie Will Straighten You Out Or At Least Make You Smarter So You Won't Get Caught Next Time.

Praying etc shouldn't be seen as a way of a quick fix. If praying was a quick fix, then we would be in a perfect society. You should get guidance from Gd and from family and friends about this. Maybe consoling would be best because it sounds like its a problem of yours. Especially if you say you can't stop it. Hope you come out on the better end when you get out of juvenile detention. I think it's selfish for some of these answers to say it's not that hard, I understand that it might me really hard for you to stop. But don't let it get the better of you.

dude u have a big problem.

i went to school with a girl who got stuff with stolen cards for her boyfriends in order to be liked, this was when we were 15 or something like that.

anyway this girl kept doing that through her life and one day i saw her on my local tv news, she was stealing from post office p.o. boxes and was caught by surveillance cameras, this is back about 15 years ago,....15 years later we have a gazillion more cameras and better ways to detect fraud.

u need to get to therapy somehow and stop, otherwise you will end up like that girl i went to school with, which by the way after she did her jail time she ended up being a stripper living in poverty around crappy people.

the choice is yours dude.

also by he way DO NOT try to be a smart *** when you go to juvi and DO NOT listen to what all the other juvis tell you in there, otherwise you'll come out worse.

I hope i never have press charges against you.

You need something else to occupy your time. Perhaps a recreational activity, but have fun in Juvie.

you deserve it ... it's because of you our world is so corrupted...

i don't know what they are going to do with you but if i was passing the law you would be in jail getting whipped twice a month... and your hands would be chopped off so that you will not commit a crime like this again!

sorry if this offends you... but you have to ask yourself why you commited this crime, and if you don't have an answer then you are just mental...

Source(s): i come from singapore

You should spend a summer at boot camp. People there don't clean up after you. You're behaving badly.

Well for me, when i went, they took me to a room first and asked my a bunch of bs like "are you suicidal/???" so yeah. but fraud isnt the best thing to do ya know..

I respect anyone who's in the juvy.

They are going to tell you to quit being a stupid brat.

• LC

umm stay away from the internet, get rid of your computer. its not that hard.