White stars adopting black babies?

I am trying to explain this to my family and friends in Shanghai. They are scratching their heads on this one. This is just something that one never sees in Asian cultures. Are Angelina, Madonna, and Sandra trying to make a true statement of their personal beliefs or is this for some kind of headline grabbing? I am... show more I am trying to explain this to my family and friends in Shanghai. They are scratching their heads on this one. This is just something that one never sees in Asian cultures. Are Angelina, Madonna, and Sandra trying to make a true statement of their personal beliefs or is this for some kind of headline grabbing? I am not trying to inject any kind of racist overtones here, it is just that if I adopted a back baby and tried to raise him in the Chinese culture, I am not certain how he would feel being so different than the other kids as he gets older. Personally, I think that the major problem is that most all babies need to be removed from the violence that is 95% of current African governance, and have them be brought up in a truly civil society. I would think that as long as the United Nations sits by ideally while those thugs are allowed to run their respective nations (not to mention run the thug-riddled UN), all children in the Dark Continent will be forever at risk. What do you think?
3 answers 3