What is the "WHITE STONE" in REVELATION 2:17 and REVELATION 21:21 WHITE STONE is a PEARL"what do you think so?

i'm very interesting about a "NEW NAME OF GOD" in the books of REVELATION 2:17 if you have ears,then,listen to what the spirit says to the churches! "to those who win the victory i will give some of the hidden manna.i will also give each of them a WHITE STONE on which is written a "NEW... show more i'm very interesting about a "NEW NAME OF GOD" in the books of REVELATION 2:17 if you have ears,then,listen to what the spirit says to the churches! "to those who win the victory i will give some of the hidden manna.i will also give each of them a WHITE STONE on which is written a "NEW NAME"that no one to knows except the one WHO RECEIVES IT! and jesus clarified his a NEW NAME and the NEW NAME of jerusalem. in the books of REVELATION 3:10 jesus said "because you have kept my command to endure,i will also keep you safe from the time of trouble which is coming upon the world to rest the people on earth.I AM COMING SOON.keep safe what you have,so that no one will ROB you of your victory prize will make him who is victorious a pillar in the TEMPLE OF GOD,and HE will never leave it. I WILL WRITE ON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD AND THE NAME OF THE CITY OF MY GOD,THE NEW JERUSALEM,WHICH WILL COME DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM MY GOD.I WILL ALSO WRITE ON HIM MY "NEW NAME".if you have ears then listen to what the spirit if says to the churches . what you heard from JESUS,the new jerusalem was come down from heaven from his GOD and from the last word of stanza in REVELATION 3:12 I WILL ALSO WRITE ON HIM MY" NEW NAME" . so,no one to knows A NEW NAME OF JESUS without receives the WHITE STONE.if you researching the bible carefully .only the PEARL is a WHITE STONE using by jesus to his metaphor in MATEO 13:45-46 "also,the kingdom of heaven is like this.a man is looking for fine PEARLS,and when he finds one that is unusually fine,he goes and sell everything he has.and buy that PEARL.in REVELATION 21:21 "THE twelve GATES were twelve PEARLS;each gate was made from a single PEARL.the street of the city was of pure gold,transparent as glass". I WILL AGREE PEARL IS A WHITE STONE MY QUESTION IS ANY OTHER KINDS OF WHITE STONE LIKE PEARL mentioned written in the BIBLE? and JESUS said his a NEW NAME is no one to knows except who receives the WHITE STONE.and WHO RECEIVES the WHITE STONE from JESUS? i'm very interesting to make me challenge to FIND HIS NEW NAME!