what is the "WHITE STONE" in REVELATION 2:17 and REVELATION 21:21 WHITE STONE is a PEARL"what do you think so?

i'm very interesting about a "NEW NAME OF GOD" in the books of REVELATION 2:17 if you have ears,then,listen to what the spirit says to the churches! "to those who win the victory i will give some of the hidden manna.i will also give each of them a WHITE STONE on which is written a "NEW NAME"that no one to knows except the one WHO RECEIVES IT! and jesus clarified his a NEW NAME and the NEW NAME of jerusalem. in the books of REVELATION 3:10 jesus said "because you have kept my command to endure,i will also keep you safe from the time of trouble which is coming upon the world to rest the people on earth.I AM COMING SOON.keep safe what you have,so that no one will ROB you of your victory prize will make him who is victorious a pillar in the TEMPLE OF GOD,and HE will never leave it. I WILL WRITE ON HIM THE NAME OF MY GOD AND THE NAME OF THE CITY OF MY GOD,THE NEW JERUSALEM,WHICH WILL COME DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM MY GOD.I WILL ALSO WRITE ON HIM MY "NEW NAME".if you have ears then listen to what the spirit if says to the churches . what you heard from JESUS,the new jerusalem was come down from heaven from his GOD and from the last word of stanza in REVELATION 3:12 I WILL ALSO WRITE ON HIM MY" NEW NAME" . so,no one to knows A NEW NAME OF JESUS without receives the WHITE STONE.if you researching the bible carefully .only the PEARL is a WHITE STONE using by jesus to his metaphor in MATEO 13:45-46 "also,the kingdom of heaven is like this.a man is looking for fine PEARLS,and when he finds one that is unusually fine,he goes and sell everything he has.and buy that PEARL.in REVELATION 21:21 "THE twelve GATES were twelve PEARLS;each gate was made from a single PEARL.the street of the city was of pure gold,transparent as glass". I WILL AGREE PEARL IS A WHITE STONE MY QUESTION IS ANY OTHER KINDS OF WHITE STONE LIKE PEARL mentioned written in the BIBLE? and JESUS said his a NEW NAME is no one to knows except who receives the WHITE STONE.and WHO RECEIVES the WHITE STONE from JESUS? i'm very interesting to make me challenge to FIND HIS NEW NAME!

Favorite Answer

The white stone is a symbol of salvation - our names are written in the book of life.

• Don

Revelations is the hardest of all to understand but if you believe that the 7 letters to the 7 churches is the progressive history of the Christian Church (or the church age) is what makes the first 3 chapters and Rev. 4:1 the easiest to grasp.

I will give you the outline and let the Holy Spirit do the rest. The Book of Revelations can be broken down into 4 parts but it is only the outline in the first 3 chapters that to us are clear at the present time. In 1:19 God tells John to write the things thou has seen, that is in v.10-18, then the things which are, thats the 7 churches and the things which shall be hereafter, thats means after the church is no longer here. Here is the proof: The first letter is to the first church, the first church started outside of Jerusalem was the Church of Ephesus, is that coincidence? Of all the 7 churches all got negative reviews but one the Church of Philadelphia. Ephesus 2:4-6, Smyrna 2:9, Pergamos 2:13-16 the thing that shows that the word of God is real, Verse 13 says, .."were Satan's seat is.." it was known that Pergamos was major Christian worship center but back less than a decade ago they did a dig in Pergamos and found a huge temple dedicated to Satan with statues and all, until then that verse was taken for granted but today we know that because of this verse the Bible has relevance. Thyatira 2:20-23, Sardis 2:2-3. We are in the Philadelphia/Laodica age. There are no reprimands for Philadelphia and the Rapture is represented in 3:10-13. V. 10, "I shall keep thee from the hour of temptation which shall try them which are upon the earth.." What temptation? Whether nor not to take the number. V. 11, "Behold I come quickly.." He has to leave somewhere and this is the last book of the Bible and the "crown" is not the crown of a king or ruler but the Greek word used is the word for the type of crown given to the winner of a race, and there are many times Paul relates the Christian journey to that of a race to the finish which is heaven. V.12 in the temple what do the pillars of a temple rest on, a foundation, who is the foundation of the Church, Jesus Christ and the pillars are the raptured. When God speaks of the Church of Philadelphia it is the last time the word Church is used without His reprimand and is not used again until the last chapter 22:16. The Church of Laodica is the last Church age ( today's time) and gets more heat than the others read vs.15,16,17,18 and 20 and those behind the door in v. 20 are left behind Christians for who knocks on a door from the inside, JC is outside the church cause His Church has departed. Read 4:1, "..behold a door opened in heaven.." Now I seem to be the only one so far I've met that can see this. For those who do not believe that 3:10-13 represent the rapture of the faithful, why is the word Church omitted and not visible again until the last chapter. I rest my case. If you can't see it or believe it all I've got say is better you than me.

Just as we got to see what Rev. 2:13 has spoken to this present time, those of the Great Tribulation will have the rest of that symbolism unfold before their eyes.

Source(s): The Holy Spirit

Next time use space-break.

Be careful, taking assumption from Bible must be under several supported conditions.

Pearl is white stone, but white marble is also white, diamond is also white, moonstone is also in the list of white stone.

• OK

I think a white stone was desirable as opposed to a black cube.

Could be a milky quartz crystal or maybe a bit of limestone