Which model would you rather look like?

Favorite Answer

petra nemcova... paulina i always thought looked so arrogant petra has that sweet but sexy look to her!

• Todd

Probably Paulina, that is, if I was a female. The picture is good so may be deceptive, but I've seen her acting. She's a little wooden when it comes to that, but she's still pretty all around.

Answer: actually the less attractive one, or Petra, because if I was a female, I wouldn't want to look like a super model, and you only gave 2 choices. Petra doesn't have the right lip shape, so she could easily pass as a "normal" person.

I'd probably want to look more like that girl in the egg commercial (free runner, national champ gymnast, stunt woman, etc.) Or maybe more like the girl in "Mythbusters" (name is Kari, I think?).

2) Petra

Well They are both really pretty- But id say the one who is really pretty would be Paulina Porizkova

definitely Petra Nemcova

shes wayyyyyy more attractive the other chick is mediocre and forgettable

both are preety but id choose petra nemcova! :)

i like petra

Source(s): myself

Neither -- I'm a male !

petra.

Second one. :)