Estimation of europe trip?

i have been to europe before and fell in love. i have quite an extensive list of places that i want to visit, either for the first or second time. im just wondering others opinions on how long it would take to visit each of these places and the total cost. keep in mind that some of them i have been to before so i... show more i have been to europe before and fell in love. i have quite an extensive list of places that i want to visit, either for the first or second time. im just wondering others opinions on how long it would take to visit each of these places and the total cost. keep in mind that some of them i have been to before so i would not need to spend much time. and although many dont agree with this way of travelling, i dont need to spend 3+ days in a city/town.

Edinburgh, Paris, Venice, Palermo, Athens, Belgium, Salzburg, Vienna, Koln, Budapest, Bucharest, Krakow, Wroclaw, Tallinn, Kaunas, Vilnius.

i obviously wouldnt mind having to stop at other places along the way if i did travel by train or whatever. the more to see, the better! i just want an estimate of length of trip and cost to see if it matches mine.
2 answers 2